Vulnerable Customers: Help & Support
What To Do If You Need Some Extra Support?
We want to ensure that Dynamo’s operations do not have any negative impact on those customers who may be identified as a vulnerable customer and that they experience the same outcomes as other customers, by ensuring our treatment of customers is fair and consistent. As a firm, we must:
- Understand the needs of our target market.
- Ensure that our staff have the right skills to recognise and respond to the needs of vulnerable customers.
- Respond to customer needs through the service that we provide.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and assessment to determine whether we are meeting and effectively responding to the needs of customers with characteristics of vulnerability and improving our processes where we find shortcomings.
Dynamo recognises that there are times when a customer may not have the capability to make an informed decision regarding products or services that are being offered to them. Dynamo endeavours to minimise detriment to vulnerable customers, making adjustments where this is appropriate.
A customer who was not originally showing characteristics of vulnerability may become vulnerable during the lifecycle of a policy and consequently may need additional support, which require us to make reasonable adjustments and put in place appropriate measures to help them.
- allow and encourage staff to spend sufficient time on calls with vulnerable clients to progress a policy sale in a way that a vulnerable customer adequately understands.
- consider any proposed changes and action those changes where appropriate to better accommodate vulnerable customers.
- not encourage or reward staff for using inappropriate pressure tactics on customers.
- operate a complaints procedure understood by all staff.
- have easy to understand documents.
Please let us know if you require any further support or wish to discuss any queries with us surrounding your needs. We can be contacted via your online portal, our support email address email@example.com or our phone number 03302232897